Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Finally!!!!!

I have had this blog created for a few months now. I finally have the time to actually add words and pictures to it. It will start out simple and hopefully later I will have more time to change things around to how I really want them. I am just getting to much pressure from family members to get this up and running:) Here are some pictures of the kids, they are not the most current photos, like I said, the pressure....Maybe next time James takes a nap and I don't fall asleep with him:) I might upload more current pictures and change things around. Until then....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! Finally!!! Now we need to work on your other sister and brothers. Great job. You'll have fun. Cute pics. Love, Mom

Dogmom Diva said...

Hi Kel..yeah! Now that you've started it won't be too hard, hopefully, to keep us in the loop! Miss you, auntie

Dim and Jana said...

Hey, great to see you've started a blog! Keep it going! Exciting--baby #4--Wow.

Barb said...

Congratulations!! I didn't know you were pregnant. I can't believe how much James looks like John. Hope everything is going well. Miss you, Barb

Kimmy said...

Yea!!! You are official!