Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Let's Get Caught Up

It has been a crazy month. No, I have not been sleeping away the days with James, I have been packing and pulling my hair out. That, and playing a computer game that mom got me hooked on, thanks Mom. We have moved, again, and this one is only temporary until the basement is finished over at my sisters. I have a wonderful sister and brother-in-law who is letting us stay with them for awhile. My computer with all my pictures are in storage until we get moved in, so I downloaded some pics onto my moms computer so I can at least get you caught up. We also found out that we are going to have a boy, so we will be 2 and 2, it makes it easy on who shares bedrooms:). So, here we go...


I Wanna Be A Cowboy




Paige had a Cowboy Day at school, so of course, James had to try on the hat. What a cute little cowboy

Moving Day


While grandma and I were packing up the house, James got board and put himself to sleep on the kitchen floor. The carpet would have been softer, but you know the rule, never move a sleeping baby who is cranky.

Graduation Day


Paige graduated from Kindergarten on May 29th. Of course, my camera had a dead battery, so luckily grandma had hers. These are just of the post-graduate party. There were too many people standing in front to get a good shot of the actual graduation. Thank you inconsiderate ones...

James just woke up, so I will have to put in the rest of the pics later.

No comments: