Sunday, April 26, 2009

It finally happened!!!!!

They said it happens all the time, but was it wishful thinking on my part that it would actually happen to me? Oh, maybe someday when he is much older. But dreams do come true! The came true for me today. James sat through all of Sacrament. I did not have to get up one time to take him out. Was it the two bags of activities and snacks? Who knows, who cares. I now know that it is not a myth. I am a believer now that 2 year old boys can sit for an hour without having to get up five times. Not only that, but he stayed in Nursery the whole time without mommy or daddy in there with him. Let me tell you, it was nice to sit through all of church and actually hear all the lessons:) Way to go James:):):)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YEAH JAMES!!! What a big boy! He has changed so much in just a couple of weeks. He enjoys being around people and can communicate so much better. I think that helps! It's different actually sitting down in Sacrament, isn't it? Congrats...3 down, 1 to go.