Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pictures, As Promised

The middle of March, we moved into a basement apartment in Bountiful. We finally got our computer out of storage and set up. A few weeks later we got internet set up. Things are going good. Girls had their birthdays and both got little MP3 players. Paige kept asking me to download songs to her player, so I went to a website to listen to which songs we wanted to download and ended up downloading a virus onto our computer. Poor thing, just gets out of storage and then gets sick. We fix the computer, download the pictures and life gets busy. I forgot to update the blog. Then I go onto my sister's blog and notice that we are the last ones on her blog list because we haven't updated in over 2 months. So here are some of the most recent pics.

While living in Roosevelt, we took the kids to the Dinosaur Museum in Vernal. Had to take a pic with the Mammoth.

We also took them to the Dinosaur National Monument. If you couldn't guess, the kids love dinosaurs.

We took James to get his first real haircut (Which he hated) This is before...

And After...

We were going through boxes and the girls were giving everthing to Jack to play with.

Here is Allison and Daddy all ready to go to Allison's 8-year Baptism Bishop's Interview. Allie's Baptism will be May 2nd at 5 pm. She is the first one in her church class and is very excited. We are so proud of her for her desire to get baptized.



Easter Morning, yes, they had chocolate for breakfast, and then we went to church. Surprisingly, James made it through 90% of Sacrament and all of Nursery.

I had to put this one in for my mom. Somewhere, there is a picture of me outside, in my diaper, with my jacket on upside down, ready to go bye-bye. James wanted to go bye-bye with daddy, so he put his jacket on all by himself.

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

if I remember right, that picture is framed on a bookshelf somewhere! Just sayin...
I about passed out when I saw you at the top of my blog roll...way to go! Cute pics!

Dogmom Diva said...

Kelli! Glad you were able to post sweetie..hey email me your new address, ok? Miss you both and the kidlets..we are still living in limbo land..love u
Auntie

Unknown said...

I remember that pic with your pink coat upside down and bottle! I am now on a quest. Cute pics. Until my Kodak Easyshare quits knocking me out...there are no more pics on my blog and thus...no blogs. James is so cute with his haircut. He looks like a little boy.