Saturday, April 25, 2009

A New Look

This is the second time starting this post. I was almost done when everything went black. James decided to pull the plug (which I can barely get out of the wall). So, here we go again.

I was tired of my old blog layout so I started looking around. I came across Delightful Dots off of my cousin Kellie's blog. Love Them, they are so cute so I decided on this one. Then I wanted to add a few blogs to my favorites. I added Deanna Kemple, then went to her blog. I guess great minds think alike, we picked the same background:) You have great taste Deanna:) There were so many to choose from, I might have to change it often.

Check out Jack's pics. Finally got him posted. There must be 2 Jack Sterling's in Picasa Albums because when I put his name in, I got some pictures from another persons album as well as my own, so I had to change Jack's album name to Jack Jack Sterling:)

Hope you enjoy the new look:)

3 comments:

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

I sure miss you. It was so good to see you are bloging again. I love your back ground great minds think alike!!I do not change mine often I am always afraid of losing everything. We will have to stop and see you our daughter lives in Centerville so we get up that way often.

Kimmy said...

Love the new look!

Unknown said...

Too cute! I'm afraid to touch my blog...that's how I lost everything last time I tried to change things!!! You'll have to coach me through it...(and I was sooo proud of myself too).